HSE for managers and leaders
kr 1.690,00 ekskl. mva.
According to the Working Environment ACT § 3-5, the employer shall have training in health, environment and safety work (HSE). The obligation is personal and can not be delegated. This course aims to provide such training. During this course you will learn the basic requirements of the Working Environment Act (AML) and related regulations, so that you can succeed with the HSE work in your company.
– Basic knowledge of the Working Environment Act
– Duties of employer, employees and safety representatives
– Requirements regarding the working enviroment
– Roles and responsibilities
– Systematic health, environment and safety work
– Working environment cooperation
Target group: Managers, Managing Directors, CEOs, Department managers and similiar.
Knowledge requirements: None
Practical information: The course can be viewed on a PC, smartphone or tablet as long as the device is connected to the internet.
Price: The course costs 1690.- eks.mva. A certificate of completion is included in the price.