kr 3.890,00 ekskl. mva.
The course provides the necessary knowledge that you need as a safety representative and within the HSE-requirements (Health, Safety and Environment). Note that this course is meant for businesses and industries where the parties have agreed that they do not need a full course (40 hours).
– Basic knowledge of the Working Environment Act
– Duties of employer, employees and safety representatives
– Requirements regarding the working environment
– Roles and responsibilities
– Systematic health, environment and safety work
– Working environment cooperation
Target group: Safety representatives, members of working environment committees and others involved in HSE work.
Knowledge requirements: None
Practical information: The course can be viewed on a PC, smartphone or tablet as long as the device is connected to the internet.
Price: The course costs 3890.- eks.mva. A certificate of completion is included in the price.